Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
About this opportunity
The Business Analyst will provide leadership to achieve a successful end-to-end user experience for a set of projects to be delivered concurrently.
In this role, you will…
- The Business Analyst will work closely with decision makers in (Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance, Customer Support, Sales, etc.) to develop in-depth requirements, application and data strategies, and propose cost-effective application solutions for maximum productivity.
- The BA must develop expertise with end-to-end business processes, software applications and structure. The role will involve understanding, structuring, detailing, and validating the requirements to ensure a suitable end-to-end solution for the user.
- Defines and analyzes current business processes. Facilitates the definition and design of future state business processes. Performs functional analysis and design, including functional alignment, scope definition and negotiation, and business process design.
- Achieves and maintains a solid understanding of the business environment as a whole, including business practices, processes and strategy
- Provide operational direction and strategy for business application technology affecting Sales, Marketing, manufacturing, order management, distribution and financial processes, and systems integration to accomplish corporate goals and objectives
- Lead and facilitate requirements meetings to understand and collect end user, product, and critical internal business process requirements to support a high quality end user experience
- Document the product requirements and use cases using the appropriate method for the project
- Work closely with Development and solutions to assure that solutions, designs and developed applications adequately reflect requirements – bringing in user representatives as appropriate
- Performs requirements validation activities, including functional validation and traceability, consensus building, requirements management, and testing
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the IT environment as a whole, including information flows, applications and infrastructure, and IT roadmaps.
- A thorough understanding of development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative
- Develop schedules for completion of responsibilities, manage deliverables, and provide status updates
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years information technology experience in a growth environment
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a business analyst in Salesforce
- Strong functional and technical application knowledge with hands-on experience managing requirements from areas such as Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Inventory, Order Management
- Solid understanding of business application data in Salesforce and other business systems like SAP
- Strong knowledgebase of current business applications and tools on the market
- Should be experienced with broad set of corporate IT initiatives and applications (ERP/CRM/CMS/Data warehouse)
- Superior interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional prioritization, proficient problem analysis, process and project management skills.
- Results-focused, team-oriented professional with a strong work ethic. Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities