C++ developer, FAB
Align Technology, is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices, which focuses on revolutionizing the digital dental practice. Align Technology is looking for a 3D CAM Software Engineer for our expanding Moscow office. The Engineer would be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry. The 3D CAM Software Engineer candidate will have C++ and software development skills, along with 3D algorithm development capabilities, who has a passion for math, geometry, or algebra.
Align Technology 3D CAM Software Engineer will help build our critical manufacturing software. This is where you could be part of a company that uses 20% of the world’s 3D printers. A large part of the role will be developing computational geometry algorithms and finding numerical solutions for automation and scaling of our 3D Printing, CNC machining and manufacturing. You will be working on products and hardware that is used during the manufacturing of our clear aligners (Invisalign). The ideal candidate is currently a C++ Developer with version 11 or higher, who is able to think outside of the box and solve problems on their own. The Software Engineer will work closely with QA Engineers, product managers, operations, customers and IT, and our 3D Printing facility to build high quality products.
- Participate in the entire 3D Manufacturing Software life cycle from concept to release
- Develop and maintain automated CAD/CAM system for medical device mass production
- Ability to demonstrate proper code techniques and work in a team of engineers who support and mentor those around them
- Create and enhance numerical geometrical algorithms in C++
- Interact with customers and our internal testing department to improve the product
- Help define technical requirements for products and improvements related to manufacturing automation and scaling
- Help define user acceptance testing scenarios
- Research current trends in manufacturing, emerging technologies, C++ and effectively implement them
- Use SW Engineering best practices to improve quality and stability of the system
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- 3+ years in professional software development in C++ 11/14
- 2+ years of current 3D computational software development (computational mathematics, linear algebra, analytical geometry)
- Ability to speak English on technical topics
- A "can do" proactive attitude, high energy, and creativity are required along with excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written, and visual communication skills, with ability to present findings concisely and effectively.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with developers, program management, and internal customers on objectives, requirements and design constraints.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines, and work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Quickly learn and assimilate new business processes, ideas and concepts to formulate conclusions and deliver results.
- Actively pursues opportunities for learning and self-development.
- Understands span of control to escalate or delegate issues to appropriate levels.
- Ability to excel in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Scrum/Kanban practices
- Experience with one of these technologies: Stereolithography, 3D Printing, CNC Milling, Laser Marking, Laser Trimming, and X-Ray Tomography
- CAD/CAM/CAE back-end development experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities