Key Account Manager iTero Dental (Sud Italia)
Sales Milan, Milano
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the market entry and development of (location) for the Align iTero® Intraoral scanners and OrthoCAD® digital services.
You will lead by example to drive the sales in (location) and will be responsible for adapting and expanding the team appropriately. You exhibit a true passion and excitement for the product and the opportunity.
Look upon your sales area as ‘your own business’ and take responsibility for planning, developing and growing its business.
You will be responsible for managing the business, in order to achieve Operational Plan in line with company and country strategic objectives. You accomplish this through detailed account and territory planning that includes but is not limited to; establishing account relationships with customers and potential customers, supporting the educational pathway, practice development including the provision of practice events aimed at business generation as well as proactively communicating with customers and non-customers.
Ideally you are based in Campania and will cover the assigned territory of Campania, Molise, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria, Sicilia
In this role, you will…
Define and implement a strong growth orientated business strategy for (location)
- Identify core markets with highest profitability opportunity
- Managing the product turnover and the marketing budget
- Set-up training programs
- Market the Align products portfolio as a clear differentiator from the competition
- Ongoing analysis of market and competition, and adjust strategies to win market share
- Develop an innovative business strategy to position Align as market- and innovation-leader
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to support customers in obtaining the Align products and technology
- Interact and communicate on a regular basis with all relevant headquarter functions
In this role, you’ll need …
- A minimum of 5years of experience in sales and business development in the Dental Sector
- Project oriented / project driven background and a hands-on, roll up the sleeves attitude
- Able to maintain a strong customer focus in the context of the business strategy
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills
- Natural ability to spot business opportunities and to persuade and influence others
- Used to work independently with a high level of time management skills
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills. Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
Fluent in English & Native local language
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!