Sr. UI/UX Developer
Alethix LLC (an IntelliBridge Company) is currently growing at a fast pace. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. Our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility, and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career with us.
- Builds the ‘client-side’ of our web applications
- Translates customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications
- Creates a functional and attractive digital environment ensuring a great user experience.
- Establishes overall UI design process for all scrum teams.
- Supports scrum teams in developing the UI/UX design of products
- Leads the development of prototypes and MVPs
- Supports technical team as needed in technical assessments.
- Develops and provides training as needed
- Develops technical documentation as needed
Location: Washington D.C. Metro Area
- Minimum of 6-8+ years of experience in Web UI development and Frontend Development as a developer and have worked on various frameworks and tools.
- Have a general understanding of AWS services used and basic understanding of third-party tools used in this solution. For example, CloudFormation, VPC, EC2, Lambda, Athena, API Gateway, EMR, Hortonworks, and CloudBreak.
- In addition, must have familiarity with VPC, IP CIDR, S3, IAM, Cloudera, Redshift, .
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS and comparable languages.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web-based applications.
- Must be proficient in assessing the Bowser Compatibility for the web applications or troubleshooting browser compatibility issues.
- Proficient in front end technologies and Responsive design.
- Performed different UX steps and good knowledge in User centric design.
- In-depth knowledge of integration of RESTful Web Services with web applications.
- Highly proficient in advanced use of CSS, browser compatibility, pre- and post-processors
- Highly proficient in HTML including significant familiarity with WCAG and established standard methodologies in UX/UI
- Proven track record of writing front-end solutions which include build and deploy pipelines and methodologies.
- You have strong passion for your UX/UI craft
- Familiarity with DevOps and automated testing of Java Script based user interfaces. Experience executing test cases/scripts within a Scrum Framework for application implementations.
- Knowledgeable in Agile best practices, values and principles with the ability to function in an Agile environment using the Scrum Framework
- Good communications skills in both writing and verbal.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Must be a US citizen, candidates will have an extensive background check for specific suitability for a public trust clearance with federal agencies.
Nice to Have:
- Active U.S. Department of Commerce Public Trust Clearance
We are driven by our commitment to our clients and to our employees. If you are looking for a new opportunity, we would love to have you join our team!
Alethix, LLC is a growing company. We are a leading-edge Information Infrastructure Transformation Services company committed to delivering agile and effective solutions by leveraging the latest technology innovations and industry best practices.
Our team leverages decades of past experience across U.S. federal agencies and the commercial sector to deliver practical solutions to meet the business- and mission-critical challenges of our clients.
Every project we undertake is guided by our methodology of success. This proven methodology focuses on understanding our clients’ business needs, developing strategic solutions, incorporating evolving requirements throughout implementation, and delivering quality and cost-effective solutions.
Alethix, LLC uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States. Alethix, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.