Full Stack Developer
Alethix LLC is looking for a hands-on Full-Stack Developer (C#/.NET Core) to join our growing team!
The role operates in a SAFe based Agile environment and requires an understanding of the full software lifecycle, including DevSecOps implementations, Software Development, System Integration, and Cyber Security related to Financial Management systems.
- Technical lead for a cross functional agile development and QA team.
- Build supporting web services and other console applications in C# and .NET Core, optimizing for scalability and supportability.
- Design great user experiences in Typescript and the React framework for web user interface.
- Take ownership of quality. Build automated tests, perform peer reviews, provide feedback to teammates and grow a culture that prioritizes quality.
- Create systems that provide fast feedback and drive engineering excellence, extending CI/DevOps pipelines to meet the needs of the team.
- Collaborate with other teams to build software with mutually agreed design principles.
- Learn and adapt to emerging software tools and technologies and align those skills with the delivery model.
Location: Washington D.C. Metro Area
- BS/MS degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum 7+ years of professional experience building and supporting enterprise software
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving, design, coding, testing, and debugging skills.
- Strong C# skills and experience with SQL or related database technologies.
- Hands on experience with ORM tools such as Entity Framework, NHibernate etc.
- Strong testing skills and experience with automated test frameworks.
- Must have strong cross-team collaboration skills.
- Experience with containerization is highly desirable.
We are driven by our commitment to our clients and to our employees. If you are looking for a new opportunity, we would love to have you join our team!
Alethix, LLC is a growing company. We are a leading-edge Information Infrastructure Transformation Services company committed to delivering agile and effective solutions by leveraging the latest technology innovations and industry best practices.
Our team leverages decades of past experience across U.S. federal agencies and the commercial sector to deliver practical solutions to meet the business- and mission-critical challenges of our clients.
Every project we undertake is guided by our methodology of success. This proven methodology focuses on understanding our clients’ business needs, developing strategic solutions, incorporating evolving requirements throughout implementation, and delivering quality and cost-effective solutions.
Alethix, LLC uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States. Alethix, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.