Director of Sales Operations
OPEXUS is seeking a Head of Sales Operations to partner with key leaders across the company to develop strategies and plans that drive execution of business priorities. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, the role will lead the development of operating systems and processes to drive reporting, forecasting, and analyses of business performance.
OPEXUS has a 30-year track record as a successful software company, focused on the rapidly growing govtech industry. We are looking for talented, goal-oriented individuals who are passionate about data & analytics and excited to help take our company to its next stage of growth. Ideal candidates are data-driven and analytical, strategic thinkers, fantastic collaborators, strong project managers, and fast learners.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and building a new capability from the ground up, then OPEXUS offers an exciting career opportunity for you.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and key stakeholders across the organization to optimize sales and marketing efficiency and maximize revenue generation with continuous process improvement at the core
- Create standardized metrics to analyze performance and help improve overall sales, marketing and partner performance, including creation and tracking of leading indicators, KPIs, and measurement dashboards while driving insights for weekly reporting, monthly and quarterly business reviews, and reporting packages for board of directors
- Analyze data to inform sales targets, quotas, incentives and commission structures
- Establish high quality and accurate processes for sales planning and forecasting financial models used throughout the organization
- Produce quarterly commissions reporting and execute sales incentive compensation programs
- Support complex software implementations with customized criteria tailored for the needs of the revenue operations department
- Develop business cases and sales forecasting tools in support of strategic initiatives
- Work cross functionally with marketing, finance, product, and business analytics teams to solve complex business problems and drive strategic planning, such as pricing and margin strategy, lead passing processes, headcount management etc.
- Support annual planning and budgeting process
- 7+ years of Sales or Revenue Operations experience in more than one of the key drivers of revenue (Sales, Renewal, Mktg and Channel)
- Expert knowledge of SFDC (CPQ a plus) and NetSuite
- Private Equity-backed SaaS/Subscription experience strongly desired
- Strong analytical skills used to define reporting, dashboard, and KPI reporting for the business
- Proven track record of building infrastructure for high- performing SaaS company
- Strong leadership and program management skills to lead organizational change through prioritizing projects and meeting strategic and tactical goals
- High-energy, engaging self–starter with excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills; thrives in high-growth, fast-paced environments
- Strong presentation development and speaking skills
Digital transformation is reinventing businesses of every size and industry. Demand for rapid app development has never been higher.
At OPEXUS, we are shaping the future of work with big ideas that challenge conventional thinking and a new approach to solving complex business challenges. Through our low code, adaptive case management software, we enable organizations to bring new solutions to market quickly, digitize customer engagement and automate unique business processes across diverse lines of business.
If you are a talented, entrepreneurial candidate with an interest in driving growth and building systems and processes, then we want to talk with you.
OPEXUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
#OPEX - #ZR