Position Description: OPEXUS has an exciting and challenging position for a Netapp Storage Administrator with our federal client of more than 15 years. Our team supports 80+ COTS customized software and services located in Washington DC. The successful candidate will join a team of 100 personnel on a program supporting the operations and maintenance of software applications, databases and system tools.
This new team member will be responsible for management of a multi-node Storage Area Network (SAN) supporting application systems and 24x7x365 support for the batch job scheduling process for a variety of systems.
Location: DC Metro Area with Full-Time Telework Available
Required Skills and Experience
- Recent 5 years of experience with administering Netapp Data ONTAP Cluster Mode/Cloud Volume ONTAP (CVO) operating system
- Experience and expert knowledge of storage replication and mirroring like, Data Ontap application layer technologies such as Snapmirror, Snapvault, StapRestore, and Snapdrive, SnapCenter or similar
- Experience with SAN implementations and related technologies such as iSCSI and NDMP networking protocols and disk management concepts such as RAID groups, Aggregates and LUNs
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting CIFS and NFS shares off of NetApp storage
- Working knowledge of basic TCP/IP networking concepts (network interfaces, switches, routing, VLANS, etc)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 2012/19 server operating system (Microsoft certification or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with Microsoft scripting languages such as VBScript and Powershell
- Experience with working in cloud environment (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Good analytical and troubleshooting capabilities
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal/team skills
- Could be subject to investigation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline
Get government unstuck with OPEXUS. We believe the professionals who keep democracy running expect and deserve exceptional technology experiences. With more than 30 years of experience supporting public institutions, OPEXUS is the leader in FedRAMP-certified government process management software, bringing operational excellence to governments’ middle office so agencies can focus on the critical work of mission delivery.
Our customers and employees share the desire to make a positive impact on society and leave a legacy. Our location in the heart of Washington, D.C. enables our team to work hand-in-hand with our customer community to deliver built-for-government software applications that users love.
If you are a talented, entrepreneurial candidate with an interest in driving growth, then we want to talk with you. We offer countless opportunities for our employees to stretch and take on new challenges in their careers.
OPEXUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
#OPEX - #ZR