Azure Developer 5-10 yrs
Agilysys (Nasdaq: AGYS) is a leading technology company that provides innovative point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, analytics, document management and mobile and wireless solutions and services to the hospitality industry. The company's solutions and services allow property managers to better connect, interact and transact with their customers by streamlining operations, improving efficiency, increasing guest recruitment and wallet share, and enhancing the guest experience. Agilysys serves four major market sectors: Gaming, both corporate and tribal; Hotels, Resorts and Cruise; Foodservice Management; and Restaurants, Universities, Stadia and Healthcare. Agilysys operates throughout North America, Europe and Asia, with corporate services located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com
- Proven experience in Azure App Services for designing and deploying Web and API applications.
- Deep expertise in Azure SQL for designing the databases, query tuning and performance optimization.
- Able to analyze the application logs and metrics to zero-in the problems and exceptions.
- Experience in Cloud native applications development using .NET Fx, .NET Core and C#.
- Proficient in understanding metrics and logs with Azure Monitor, Log Analytics and Application Insights.
- Well-versed in setting up complete Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline for web apps, APIs with automated testing.
- Experience in implementing different messaging patterns using Rabbit MQ or other AMQP tools.
- Implementing Azure Key-vault services for best of storing application configurations and secrets.
- Working knowledge in different architecture styles like n-tier, microservices and messaging.
- Familiar with cloud best practices, standards, design patterns and software development process.
- Experience in implementing containerized solution using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Understanding of services in Azure compute, storage, networking, Azure AD and security
- Good to have hospitality domain knowledge