Integration Specialist (3-5 yrs)
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. We serve casinos, resorts, hotels, food service venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. With extensive operations, throughout North America, and additional sales and support offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as software development in India, we are growing. For more information, visit: www.agilysys.com.
- Design, development and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical process integration requirements and designs
- Very deep knowledge of APIs/webservices, and a demonstrated expert in Integrations
- Experience in Technical and Functional skills around the ETL (extract, transform & load), and Integration technology space to include knowledge of Web Service Integrations.
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings both internal and customer facing
- Administer Dell Boomi platform or any other Cloud integration platform.
- Experience in Integrating NetSuite, Salesforce, CPQ, OpenAir and other disparate systems desirable.
- 3+ years of experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using technologies like Dell Boomi, or webMethods, or TIBCO or Talend etc.
- Knowledge and/or hands on experience on Microsoft products like data integration (SSIS), analytics (SSAS), business intelligence (SSRS) with Azure Integration Services is preferred.
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Good Knowledge with enterprise software design and architecture.
- Suggests innovative solutions to business problems/ processes that better user experiences.
- Proficient in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong experience in XML, XSD, XSLT, SOAP/REST and web services.
- Knowledge in x.509 certificates, PGP and WS-Security.