Azure Cloud Engineer (5-8 yrs)
Agilysys (Nasdaq: AGYS) is a leading technology company that provides innovative point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, analytics, document management and mobile and wireless solutions and services to the hospitality industry. The company's solutions and services allow property managers to better connect, interact and transact with their customers by streamlining operations, improving efficiency, increasing guest recruitment and wallet share, and enhancing the guest experience. Agilysys serves four major market sectors: Gaming, both corporate and tribal; Hotels, Resorts and Cruise; Foodservice Management; and Restaurants, Universities, Stadia and Healthcare. Agilysys operates throughout North America, Europe and Asia, with corporate services located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com
• Work with product teams to recommend suitable Azure services and its features based on the requirements.
• Work with requests from product teams in terms of access, resources and infrastructure management.
• Collaborate with application teams on debugging and troubleshooting with azure services by looking at metrics and logs.
• Understanding of services in Azure compute, storage, networking, Azure AD and security.
• Experience in Azure Networking - Virutal Network, VMs, Front door, Traffic Manager, Application Gateway, Load balancer.
• Proven experience in Azure App Services for designing and deploying Web and API applications.
• Able to analyze the application logs and metrics to zero-in the problems and exceptions.
• Experience in Cloud native applications development using any of the following .NET Fx, .NET Core, and Java.
• Proficient in understanding metrics and logs with Azure Monitor, Log Analytics and Application Insights.
• Well-versed in setting up complete Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline for web apps, APIs with automated testing.
• Experience in implementing different messaging patterns using Rabbit MQ or other AMQP tools.
• Implementing Azure Key-vault services for best of storing application configurations and secrets.
• Working knowledge in different architecture styles like n-tier, microservices and messaging.
• Experience in application migration to Azure App Services.
• Experience in Azure CLI, ARM and Powershell to manage and debug the Azure resources.
• Familiar with cloud best practices, standards, design patterns and software development process.
• knowledge in implementing containerized solution using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service.
• Any Microsoft Azure certifications.