UI Developer - React JS (1-5 yrs)
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. We serve casinos, resorts, hotels, food service venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. With extensive operations, throughout North America, and additional sales and support offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as software development in India, we are growing. For more information, visit: www.agilysys.com.
- In a technology startup environment , execute green field designs and implementations, build systems, engineering processes and delivery systems
- Participate in and own delivering high quality software with customer focused features
- Own or review component level designs
- Collaborate with software architect on system level architecture
- Collaborate with program management on product features and requirements
- Ensure Agile software engineering best practices are utilized and are continuously enhanced
- Design, develop, new or maintain existing integration projects and services using React JS.
- Define technical scope and objectives through research and participation in requirements gathering and definition of processes.
- Follow a test-driven development process.
- Represent the customer’s interests during reviews of functional requirements and code.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure timely product delivery.
- Engineering degree from a reputed college
- 1 to 6 years of experience in application software product development
- Strong passion for software development and customer delivery
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work with corporate stakeholders as well and technical experts.
- Experience with customer and scenario focused engineering
- Experience in building high-performance and cloud based scalable web services. Experience with design and implementation of modern web services architecture and API frameworks (REST/ AJAX/JSON).
- Proficient in Java Script Programming
- Hands on experience in Server Side programming in React JS for 1+ years.
- Additional experience in AngularJS/ReactJS/ExpressJS and MongoDB or working as a MEAN stack developer is a major plus.
- Experience in Unit Testing frameworks.
- Strong understanding of engineering best practices – requirement gathering and analysis, designing and developing secure and scalable code with unit tests, partake in code reviews, and documentation.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of commitment.