UX Designer (1-5 yrs)
Agilysys is well known for its long heritage of hospitality-focused technology innovation. The Company delivers modular and integrated software solutions and expertise to businesses seeking to maximize Return on Experience (ROE) through hospitality encounters that are both personal and profitable. Over time, customers achieve High Return Hospitality by consistently delighting guests, retaining staff and growing margins. Customers around the world include branded and independent hotels; multi-amenity resort properties; casinos; property, hotel and resort management companies; cruise lines; corporate dining providers; higher education campus dining providers; food service management companies; hospitals; lifestyle communities; senior living facilities; stadiums; and theme parks. The Agilysys Hospitality Cloud™ combines core operational systems for property management (PMS), point-of-sale (POS) and Inventory and Procurement (I&P) with Experience Enhancers™ that meaningfully improve interactions for guests and for employees across dimensions such as digital access, mobile convenience, self-service control, personal choice, payment options, service coverage and real-time insights to improve decisions. Core solutions and Experience Enhancers are selectively combined in Hospitality Solution Studios™ tailored to specific hospitality settings and business needs. Agilysys operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and India with headquarters located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information visitAgilysys.com. visit Agilysys.com.
Mode: Work from Office
- Design data-driven solutions based on analytics, user research, customer observation and internal subject matter expertise.
- Work with software development, product management, and customers to create user-centered designs in support of our enterprise product.
- Have a clear understanding of the software development life cycle and UI/UX best practices.
- Produce diagrams, wireframes, high-fidelity visual design mock-ups and click-through prototypes of complete interactive workflows.
- Have working knowledge of core usability principles that help drive successful design.
- Participate in defining, producing and supporting visual guidelines, patterns and toolkits for existing and roadmap products.
- Present design work to internal and customer stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Manage work on project deliverable from concept to completion within project timelines.
- Create and maintain UX design guidelines and documentation.
- 1+ years’ experience designing interfaces for consumer and enterprise level web applications.
- 1+ years’ experience with responsive web design (RWD) principles.
- Ability to convert complex problems into simple visual design solutions.
- Ability to quickly paper sketch his/her ideas to demonstrate to the stakeholders.
- Create consistent design patterns and bring new ideas in components.
- Solid understanding of UI and UX concepts and best practices.
- Strong visual, interaction and information design skills.
- Ability to produce interactive prototypes (XD/Sketch is a must).
- Good Understanding and knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 would be a plus.
- Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong visual and user experience design skills
- Ability to work with highly technical teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people and project management skills and ability work within established brand and scope parameters.
- Exceptional attention to detail
Other Desired Experience
- Exposure to Hospitality Industry is greatest plus