Junior System Specialist - Hong Kong
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. We serve casinos, resorts, hotels, food service venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. With extensive operations, throughout North America, EMEA and APAC, as well as software development in India, we are growing. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com.
To cope with our expanding business in APAC, we are currently looking for a high calibre candidate for the following vacancy in our Hong Kong office:
Junior System Specialist – APAC
The successful candidate will be trained to become an expert on a number of software modules and be able to assist on implementation projects and customer support. This is a great chance for an energetic individual with strong motivation to break into the Hospitality IT sector.
- Work as a member of an installation team to provide business applications implementation services from requirement study, system configuration, user training to go-live support
- Handling of customer support hotline and emails by logging and tracking support issues; perform first level analysis and troubleshooting, and be able to prioritize and escalate critical support cases accordingly
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow ups
- Assist with internal and client documentation
- Bachelor’s degree holder with 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience
- Fresh university graduates in IT/Computer Science or Hospitality disciplines will also be considered
- Candidates who have no IT relevant background but have working experience in Hospitality or Food & Beverage industries will also be considered
- Travel is required
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Customer-focused, proactive, and willing to work independently
If you are interested in the positions, please attach a cover letter with your resume.