Implementation Consultant I
The Implementation Consultant I is chiefly responsible for working remotely and on-site, implementing Advent's products for new and existing clients.
• Working collaboratively across Advent Services teams
• Analyzing client business and technical requirements and adapt existing agenda to findings
• Develop client workflows based on their business needs
• Install and troubleshoot Advent products
• Configure and automate products to best meet client workflow and procedures
• Train clients on use and administration of applications
• Manage time to maximize agenda, and deliver on critical components
• Travel required (up to 50%)
• Exceptional communication skills and comfort working with clients
• Self-directed, must be able to work independently
• BS/BA minimum
• A blend of investment management and technical experience required
• 2+ years of client experience in financial services
• 2+ years working with financial services software
• Working knowledge of asset management
• Prior experience using Advent products is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office
• Working knowledge Microsoft SQL
• Project Management/Client Management experience
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) wellbeing. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Advent’s culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to Advent and thrive in your work today! SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only, please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls, please.