Product Manager, Black Diamond
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida. The Black Diamond Product is a growth area within SS&C Technologies, providing leading software and services for the investment management industry. We are seeking a Product Manager with excellent analytical and communication skills for our office in Jacksonville, Florida. S/he will join our Product Management Team and be responsible for all aspects of moving our product offering forward. A qualified candidate must have the ability to perform in a fast-paced and agile environment. Innovating, collaborating, and executing with a sense of urgency and team focus is of utmost importance in this role.
- Interact with leaders, teams, clients, partners to fully understand what drives a great user experience and client value.
- Engineer and design product enhancements, including data models, business logic, and application permissions.
- Prepare clear and complete system requirements for execution by software engineering and quality assurance.
- Manage project phasing and backlog prioritization
- Work with product management, sales, marketing, and service to effectively roll out new product enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in finance, engineering-related fields or comparable work experience.
- MUST HAVE a proven track record of exceptional ambition, drive, and proven results. In college and/or professionally
- Superior solutions-orientation and complex problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Wealth Management knowledge strongly preferred.
At Black Diamond, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees by offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) well-being. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and a deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Black Diamond’s culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. Bring your unique perspective and talent to work today!
Advent Software is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. No phone calls please.