QA Engineer - Lumis
The requirement is for a very hands-on QA Engineer with at least 3 years relevant experience.
This role includes the development of Test Plans & Scripts, executing tests and the consideration, design and implementation of test automation wherever possible.
Must have significant exposure to functional and non-functional testing (performance, stress, load, operational, etc) as well as various layers of integration and automation testing.
Applications are delivered on Windows platforms using .NET C#, MS SQL Server database and Web; therefore familiarity with these technologies is essential.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Assist in creation of the technical testing strategy and approach using input from other team members and peers.
- Create and maintain the UI and functional automation suite.
- Design Test Plans to deliver testing in a number of non-functional areas such as Performance, Stress and Load testing with clear scope, objectives, deliverables and risks.
- Ensure testing is carried out in a timely, repeatable and effective fashion.
- Report and track defects and issues in an organised way.
- Liaise closely with both development and deployment groups.
- Carry out business analysis duties as required by the test definition role in order to maintain a focus on the client business needs.
Deliverables are likely to include:
- Technical test execution
- Test plans
- Test scripts or test packs
- Test automation or improvement solutions