Are you looking for a place that perfectly blends financial services and technology? Do you enjoy problem-solving? At SS&C Advent Client Support, we help make our clients successful by solving their technical challenges and by providing guidance on the use of our various software and services offerings.
Does the prospect of joining a company voted the Best Place to Work in Jacksonville excite you? Do you want a career and not just a job? Then you should talk to us.
What we’ll provide:
- Excellent training based on 30+ years of industry experience.
- Well-defined career paths.
- Access to technology, such as SQL, UNIX, LINUX.
- A teamwork-based culture.
- Issues (low-Volume, high-complexity) and assignments that will challenge you daily.
- An environment where you will work directly with clients, team members, implementation consultants, and resources across our global office locations to achieve desired results.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage and exceed clients’ expectations for support.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis / resolution skills.
- Proven aptitude to learn complex technical and theoretical information quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex issues and adapt to different challenges and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and convey client business requirements to senior level resources for escalation.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office, system architecture, and environments.
- Flexibility to support market hours.
- Occasional weekend on-call availability needed to satisfy Advent’s 24x7 Global support model
Advantageous and preferred:
- A degree: MIS, computer science, other technical, economics, business management, or finance.
If you have what it takes to be a great Product Representative and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today.
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls please.