Associate Data Analyst (AOS)
SS&C Advent, the world's leading provider of automated solutions for investment professionals since 1983, is seeking a talented, Associate Data Analyst at the Advent Outsourcing Services office in Jacksonville, FL.
Advent Outsourcing Services is the leading outsourcing provider to the global financial industry, capable of meeting the most demanding requirements for efficient, secure and scalable back office processing, portfolio accounting and financial reporting capabilities. Training will be provided for this entry-level position.
- Daily download of transactions, prices, and positions from various electronic interfaces.
- Manage reconciliation of client accounts and transactions.
- Audit internal systems to match custody statements.
- Calculation of investment portfolio performance figures.
- Prepare daily, monthly & quarterly investment reports.
- Resolve client inquiries & data related issues.
- Required critical traits include:
- Exceptional communication, both verbal and writing, skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
- Excellent critical and strategic thinking skills. Must be able to quickly gather and analyze data.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to build relationships, both internally and with clients.
- Results oriented.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college or university.
- Investment industry experience or a degree in Finance / Economics is preferred.
- Experience with Advent software products (Axys, APX) is preferred.
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) wellbeing. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Advent’s culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to Advent and thrive in your work today!
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only <strongplease. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls please.