Salentica Product Consultant
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our team in the role of Support consultant.
You must be an ambitious, self-motivated individual to join our Support team. The successful candidate will be a conscientious worker with a record of success, who has demonstrated they can work collaboratively with others within the organization and with our clients.
- Provide business and technical support for our customers and internal staff on Salentica Elements. Manage support incidents using our in-house software and processes to exceed client expectations and service level agreements
- Escalate product issues with development team, account managers, and external support as needed
- Acquire and maintain on-going knowledge and expertise of Salentica Elements and the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Facilitate creation of knowledge base articles for internal and external consumption
- Provide guidance and expertise to clients on industry best practices
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Classic highly desired
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in an IT or related field required
- Methodological problem identification and solving skills; ability to assess an issue to provide solutions and recommendations
- Outstanding customer service skills; oral, written communication, organization, and time management
- Self-motivator; able to grasp concepts quickly with minimal supervision, take ownership of problems and follow them through to completion
- Experience in a structured technical support environment preferred
- Salesforce Certification and/or Wealth Management experience an asset, but not required
- 2-3 years’ experience in a structured technical support environment preferred.
What will set you apart?
- Proven ability in working in a fast-paced customer service/support environment
- Ambition and self-motivation
- Detail oriented and ability to resolve issues for clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills; both oral and written
About SS&C Salentica
SS&C Salentica delivers client management solutions for financial service firms, based on the Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics platforms. We are located in the heart of the financial district in downtown Toronto, with satellite offices in Oshawa, and Jacksonville, FL. Founded in 1997, Salentica became part of the SS&C Technologies family of companies in 2016.
This is an ideal position if you enjoy being the go-to person for an application, and want to work with some of the latest technology. Salentica offers a small company environment where your contributions are recognized and appreciated and your ideas welcomed. As a part of the SS&C family of companies, we offer the excellent benefits that come with working for a global company.
- An extensive benefits program which includes Retirement, Health, Dental, and Vision
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement and Training Allowance program
- Business Casual work environment and Work-Life Balance