Salentica Product Support
Salentica is a division of SS&C Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of software solutions and services for the international investment community. Investment managers, broker/dealers, sponsors, and custodians around the world use SS&C’s mission-critical and decision support systems. SS&C brings together experts in investments, providing superior client service from its headquarters in Windsor, CT, and subsidiaries in Canada, Australia, and Europe.
We have an immediate opening for a Salentica Service Consultant in our Toronto location at 121 King Street W.
- Provide business and technical support for our customers and internal staff on Salentica’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Salesforce, as well as in-house hardware/software components
- Manage support incidents using our in-house software and processes to exceed client expectations and service level agreements
- Escalate product issues with the development team, account managers, and external support as needed
- Acquire and maintain on-going knowledge and expertise of Salentica products and Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Salesforce.
- Routine software installation and upgrades
- Creating knowledge base articles for internal and external consumption
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a structured technical help desk environment
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in an IT field required
- A+, Microsoft Certified Professional or other equivalent IT specialist certification is considered an asset
- Methodological problem identification and solving skills; the ability to assess an issue to provide solutions and recommendations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Windows client and server operating system platforms, Microsoft Office products, and related software
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce is highly valuable, but not required
- Working knowledge of database applications and concepts (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Outstanding customer service skills; oral, written communication, organization, and time management
- Proficient command of the English language
- Wealth management experience is an asset, but not required
What will set you apart?
- Proven ability in working in a customer service/team environment
- Ambition and self-motivation
- A conscientious worker with a record of success
- Detailed oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills; both oral and written
- An extensive health benefits program which includes Health, Dental, and Vision
- RRSP matching program
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement and Training Allowance program
- Business Casual work environment and Work-Life Balance.