Software Development Intern
SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is looking for a motivated Software Development Interns to join our team in San Francisco this summer.
Work on a team building
- Majoring in computer science or engineering (ideally junior or senior in college).
- Has basic programming skills and is actively building on them.
- Interest in understanding the full software development life cycle and the responsibility of the software engineer.
- Successfully executes on coding tasks within a larger project.
- Ensures the quality of code checked in through manual and unit testing.
- Interest in the Finance Industry
- Working knowledge of Unix or Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages like Java, C++, or C#
- Working knowledge of database technologies like SQL, Postgres, etc.
- Working knowledge of open source frameworks and tools like Git, Jenkins, GRPC, Docker, etc
This is a paid internship with Advent Software. Local candidates only – relocation/housing is not available.
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.