Salentica Project Consultant
Overview – Salentica Project Consultant
Reporting to the Director of Client Service and Relationship Management, the Project Consultant will be responsible for the management and implementation software projects for proprietary solutions called Salentica Engage and Salentica Elements and will also be responsible for business analysis tasks and data analysis.
SS&C Salentica is an industry-leading provider of software and services to the Financial Services industry. We are currently looking for an industry-proven, self-motivated Project Consultant to join our team of experienced implementation professionals. The successful candidate will be a detailed, conscientious worker with a proven record of industry experience in the wealth management domain, with preference then given to those with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Salesforce project implementation success. The successful candidate will have demonstrated they can work collaboratively and independently as required. The successful candidate will be located in our downtown Toronto office and will report to the Director of Client Service and Relationship Management.
- Extensive knowledge of financial services/asset management and RIA markets
- Managing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Salesforce implementations
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Salesforce configuration
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to assume both analysis and project management responsibilities
- Ability to work independently as a self starter and in a team environment
- Ability to work with both internal teams and with clients to deliver solutions
- Post project management implementation process with external Salentica clients who are implementing Salentica Engage (on Dynamics platform) and/or Salentica Elements (on Salesforce).
- Lead and act as both PM and BA, and guide both Salentica team and client through project implementation phases, including:
- business process due diligence
- solution design
- application design
- documentation of system requirements
- Facilitate sessions to capture and then translate client business needs into project functional and technical requirements.
- Plan and manage internal Salentica resources accordingly to ensure successful implementations
- Create and Manage project implementation budgets
- Identify needed Salentica resources required to staff projects
- Create and execute project work items and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before they are sent to the customer.
- Act as consultative client advisor and a Salentica advocate
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Recognizes and minimizes Salentica project risk exposure.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Analyze and map client data and configure CRM based on mappings
- Capture detailed requirements for CRM
- Provide CRM configuration services to SS&C Salentica clients
- Other project duties as assigned
- Industry Experience (Wealth Management)
- Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce CRM project experience
- Project Management or Business Analyst Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business IT systems
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Proven strong collaboration skills
- Demonstrated aptitude and ability for planning and execution
- Ability to recognize a client requirement, document, and outline steps for execution
- Superior time management skills
- Superior written, verbal and oral English communications skills
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and report/communicate this back to the SS&C/Salentica Services team
- Ability to take ownership of a task from initiation to completion
- PMP designation
- MS CRM or Salesforce certifications
- Major IT implementation experience and understanding how systems are affected by business process change
- Experience in dealing with complex business problems, identifying business/functional user requirements and recommending how to best support them through processes and applications
- Related financial service/wealth management industry experience