Manager of Professional Services Operations
The Manager of Professional Services Operations will be responsible for managing the PS Operations team and meeting the charter of the professional services organization. He or she will be accountable for managing a global $20M plus Services business. The responsibilities include the day to day coordination across the team, including project resourcing, Open Air project set up and maintenance, data and process governance across PS systems, as well as contract governance and full operational reporting. The responsibilities will also include global forecast coordination, dashboard reporting, and working with the rest of the PS leadership team to make strategic decisions based on this information. This person will be interacting with many remote team members, and various business partners spread across the globe.
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services and serving as a key member of the Leadership Team, this position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization's financial and operational functions.
- Manage all operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organizations mission -- specifically, support management reporting, information flow and governance, business process and resource planning.
- Assist the business and PS leaders with financial management, revenue and expense forecasting, resource and capacity planning, systems and controls to meet organizational goals and drive long-term strategic decisions.
- Manage the Operations team members, 2-4 people, in their day-to-day responsibilities and long-term career growth.
- Collaborate with internal business partners such as Finance, Sales Ops and IT, to support PS initiatives and goals.
- At least 5-7 years experience in managing operations of a professional services organization; software preferred.
- Experience forecasting and understanding related financial metrics to drive results.
- Experience in pulling together monthly dashboard reporting to inform and drive strategic decisions for the business.
- Strong background in business analysis and leading and/or influencing strategic direction of a PS organization.
- Experience in effective people management providing an environment where team members are motivated to perform and grow with the business.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in standard Microsoft products and Salesforce; experience with NetSuite (Open Air) preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and implementation of best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
Some travel (up to 25%) required.
- Experience in technology and vendor relationships; i.e. NetSuite (Open Air) or other PSA.
- Experience working with a remote leadership team.