Associate Client Advocate
Are you a THOUGHTFUL individual who takes OWNERSHIP of your work and is motivated by EXCELLENCE?
Are you someone who wants to work at a FUN and INNOVATIVE company? Do you thrive in a COLLABORATIVE environment built on TRUST? Then you may be a perfect candidate to join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville.
SS&C Advent, a leading provider of innovative software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking an Associate Client Advocate to join our industry leading Black Diamond Service Team. Position candidates should be highly motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills in order to:
- Help clients troubleshoot technology and financial industry based issues via phone, email, virtual meetings or in person scenarios
- Act in a consultative manner offering creative solutions
- Educate and train clients on rapidly changing software systems
- Efficiently and effectively handle escalations and continuously re-prioritize outstanding items
Most importantly, the ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate our core values in all aspects of the position. For example, on a daily basis current individuals in this position:
- Spend time getting to know client’s business model and individual system needs
- Identify client problems, provide solutions, and own the relationship from start to finish
- Troubleshoot platform specific and technology-based issues
- Are Black Diamond power users in order to provide the most relevant and creative platform solutions
- Have the ability to empathize and connect with clients
- Are approachable and display selfless attitude towards others
- Give back to the community by participating in various philanthropic opportunities
- Celebrate with our Product & Development teams as they unveil updates to our platform
- Are adaptive and flexible when helping develop solutions for clients
- Not afraid to ask why and continue to learn
- Show strong desire to work with others to solve internal issues and client problems
- Care about the success of teammates and help inspire and empower creative solutions
- Thrive in an environment where employees want all teammates and every client to succeed
If you've got what it takes to be a great Associate Client Advocate, and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented, and fun team, then apply today.
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) well-being. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Advent’s culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to Advent and thrive in your work today!
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls please.