Salentica Account Executive
Salentica is seeking a highly energetic, talented and competitive Enterprise Account Executive to help drive the sales of Salentica’s innovative CRM solutions to wealth management and asset management firms. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, a passion for financial technology, and play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and growth objectives. You must be comfortable working with channel partners, generating interest as well as driving evaluations to close.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
- Successfully lead meetings with C-level executives and other key stakeholders
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers.
- Identify and close smaller opportunities while managing longer, more complex sales cycles as well.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase
time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.com.
- Help ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources.
- Source new sales opportunities.
- Understand and Qualify prospective customer goals and functional requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Ability to work in a team selling environment with a group of experienced field AEs.
- Leverage existing C-level relationships and ability to develop new relationships within financial services accounts.
- Proven sales experience with
historyof over-achieving quota a plus.
- Understanding prospective customer needs and effectively communicating how Salentica will meet them.
- Matching use cases to the right Salentica service offering.
- Strong work ethic, with high energy.
- Intelligent, motivated, competitive and strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities – highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficiency with Powerpoint, GoToMeeting
- Financial technology industry experience a plus.
yearsexperience in Enterprise Software sales.
- 5+ years prior successful sales in CRM / Saas.
- BA/BS degree required.