Associate Product Manager, Salentica
About the Job
SS&C Salentica is an industry-leading provider of software and services to the Financial Services industry. We are currently looking for an industry-proven, self-motivated Product Manager to join our team of experienced professionals. The successful candidate will be a conscientious worker with a record of success, who has demonstrated they can work collaboratively and adapt to changing technologies.
Located in our headquarters in Toronto (or Jacksonville), and reporting to the Sr. Product Manager, the responsibilities for this full-time position include:
- Become the subject-matter expert on our client portal reporting solution
- Proactively monitor and maintain platforms to ensure peak performance and availability
- Participate in application & infrastructure design discussions
- Engage with Product teams to understand requirements and help deliver solutions
- Work with internal Support & Dev teams, and directly with customers to assist with issue resolution
- Other duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in software-related product management, development or implementation
- Exposure to agile SDLC, release methodologies
- Proven ability to balance client-driven needs with the business opportunity
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable, distributed application
What will set you apart from the pack?
- Prior leadership experience in a team environment - Product Manager, Product Owner or equivalent
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience with CRM applications and/or digital reporting portal applications
- Technical skills with any or all of:
- Java programming
- AWS infrastructure
- Bash scripting
- Self-motivator; able to grasp concepts quickly with minimal supervision, take ownership of problems and follow them through to completion
- Outstanding communication skills; both oral and written
About SS&C Salentica
SS&C Salentica delivers client management solutions for financial service firms, based on the Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics platforms. We are located in the heart of the financial district in downtown Toronto, with satellite offices in Oshawa, and Jacksonville, FL. Founded in 1997, Salentica became part of the SS&C Technologies family of companies in 2016.
This is an ideal position if you enjoy being the go-to person for an application, and want to work with some of the latest technology. Salentica offers a small company environment where your contributions are recognized and appreciated and your ideas welcomed. As a part of the SS&C family of companies, we offer the excellent benefits that come with working for a global company.
- An extensive health benefits program which includes Health, Dental, and Vision
- RRSP matching program
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement and Training Allowance program
- Business Casual work environment and Work-Life Balance
To further explore this opportunity, please APPLY NOW through our careers page on the corporate website.
No phone calls, please. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.