Summer 2020 Internship, Black Diamond
Are you a THOUGHTFUL individual who takes OWNERSHIP of your work and is motivated by EXCELLENCE?
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida. SS&C Advent, a leading provider of innovative software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a Summer Intern to join in supporting the Black Diamond Wealth Platform. By providing a purposeful suite of tools, this cloud-based platform allows financial advisors to manage their client’s complete wealth picture through portfolio management, reporting, and rebalancing solutions.
As a 2019 Summer Intern with SS&C Advent, you will benefit from the job training and learning different aspects of the company. Interns will get hands-on experience in client service, client implementations, performance reports, and rebalancing solutions. This is a full time (40hr/week) paid internship and will begin June 1st and will end on August 7th. Interns will build relationships and enhance on personal skills while working in a team-oriented environment.
An intern should expect in this role:
- Rotational program working with four positions in the company
- Specified projects and varied assignments
- Organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Communicate effectively, both orally and writing
- Able to work in a team environment
- Junior, Senior, or Masters candidate seeking a degree in the Finance or Business field
- Preferred major in Finance, Accounting, Web Design, and other business-related fields
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Suite
If you've got what it takes to be a great Summer Intern, and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented, and fun team, then apply today!