Trading Solutions Analyst
Trading Solution Analyst, Customer Success
The Customer Success Program is a key part of SS&C|Advent’s Customer Experience team. The charter is to ensure the success of our clients business using our industry knowledge and maximizing the SS&C solutions. With a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs, the Trading Solution Analyst will bring targeted ideas, solutions and services matching our customer’s business goals. This is both a strategic and tactical customer facing role, taking an energetic & proactive approach toward our clients recognizing value in our current solution set, leading to revenue retention, customer satisfaction and potential increased spend.
- Develop relationships with client base, working with Relationship Managers and Business Partners, to gain industry knowledge, understand client workflows, challenges and ultimate business goals.
- Ability to connect with key business executives from C level on down, developing an understanding of their business requirements, how current solutions are utilized and ultimately achieving strategic goals.
- Uncovers, elevates, quantifies, and confirms customer’s critical business issues. Leveraging industry experience and customer knowledge with SS&C|Advent solution experience to be consultative ensuring product adoption while using industry and implementation best practices.
- Identify and assess renewal risks with customers and collaborate with internal teams to mitigate and work towards solution. May involve working across internal teams to track and resolve prioritized client issues.
- Identify expansion opportunities and collaborate with the sales teams to ensure growth objectives and footprint increase.
- Recognizing and positioning both Support offering and professional service opportunities to customers.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other SS&C|Advent business partners Sales, Renewals, Services, Solution Management and Development.
- Provide timely written updates or executive summary status reporting to be published to both customers and internal teams.
- Communicate and advocate top customer product feature priorities by engaging the customer and working within SS&C|Advent product channels.
- Develop and maintain a solution mindset for continuously improving the role and value add to client base.
Experience & Attributes
- Key to this role is being able to articulate value, inspire and sell the SS&C|Advent story for transforming the investment management industry. Benefits to the front, middle and back office our solutions offer both pre and post trade cycle.
- The Trading Solution Analyst will utilize industry knowledge to earn a status as a trusted advisor with a consultative approach in the post-sales success for the customer.
- Functional and technical knowledge of our products and how to best use and deploy.
- Strong collaboration skills and effective working relationships within SS&C|Advent.
- Experience with dealing with large scale complex accounts.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, present and influence credibly at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Aptitude for both analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms. In turn, mapping business requirements to technical solutions.
- Sets goals and objectives with ability to manage towards them. Can prepare action plan to drive projects to closure and focus on high priority items.
- History of strategic and innovative thinking – exercises great judgment and decision making capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to be an honest advocate, willing to push back when needed.
- Functional mastery-- Strong understanding of the business process and workflows of SS&C|Advent’s target markets. Strong technical experience with ability to relate technical advantages into business benefits
- Excellent follow up skills with great attention to detail.
- Willing to travel 25-40%.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree required.
- A person that inspires and energizes people through good positive energy.
- Passionate about client success and the intersection of technology and the financial services industry.
- Someone who makes sense out of complexity and acts quickly.
- Collaborative, well-presented and professional.
- Leadership: entrepreneurial with an ability to inspire others; drive hard for results and identify ways to change the rules of the game on competitors.
- Analytic & Strategic Thinking--qualitative insightfulness, understanding the strategic context of issues, ability to evaluate several options available and employ data based decision making. Very adaptable, deals with ambiguity, quick thinker.
- Initiative, Drive & Creative Problem Solving--results oriented, ability to leverage diverse experience to drive results, can do attitude, resourcefulness. Can prepare action plan to drive projects to closure and focus on high priority items.
- Ability to recover and learn from mistakes, not afraid to fail.
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) wellbeing. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life integration and a deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work. SS&C Advent’s culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your unique perspectives, talents, and thrive in your work today!
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.