Financial Analyst (#1488)
SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a highly motivated Financial Analyst, FP&A for our office in San Francisco.
- Participate in monthly forecasting, annual planning, and financial management activities.
- Analyze monthly/quarterly business results against plan and forecast. Provide concise and meaningful analysis of trends and variances that supports decision making.
- Prepare and enhance monthly and quarterly financial packages for the Executive Management & Leadership Teams.
- Partner closely with business partners to manage operating expense, headcount and capital expense budgets and forecasts, as well as to ensure expenses are recorded accurately.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business
- 1-2 years of Finance/Accounting experience
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Oracle ERP a plus
- Proficiency in Hyperion Planning and Essbase a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that enable clear and concise communication to all levels of the organization
- Dynamic team player with strong interpersonal skills; able to work effectively throughout the company
- Pro-active, curious, and a quick-learner
- Ability to think creatively; highly-driven and self-motivated. High standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Comfortable completing projects requiring individual initiative and flexibility in tight time frames with minimal supervision
If you've got what it takes to be a great Financial Analyst and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today.
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) well being. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Advent’s culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to Advent and thrive in your work today!
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls please.