Inside Sales Specialist
SS&C Advent is a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated individual to join our team in London as an Inside Sales Specialist.
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will play a key role in generating new business opportunities for SS&C Advent. In this position, you’ll manage the lead life cycle from initial inquiry to qualification and transition to the Sales team. The ideal candidate is results-oriented, enthusiastic to learn, and ambitious.
- Build rapport with prospects and transition ‘cold’ inquiries over time into ‘warm’ responsive prospects
- Use Salesforce to drive your day-to-day activity and ensure all information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Make a high volume of daily outbound calls to identify and qualify new prospects for SS&C Advent
- Learn and understand the customer's current environment by asking questions to uncover current technology needs and challenges. Qualify prospective customers to ensure that SS&C Advent solutions can meet their requirements and provide meaningful benefit and value
- Present relevant SS&C Advent solutions based on the business requirements
- Research pertinent prospect information using multiple sources and input data into CRM, making updates as new interactions occur and more info is gathered
- Maintain and enhance product knowledge through regularly scheduled training sessions for multiple products and solutions
- Collaborate with Sales and the global SS&C Advent and corporate SS&C marketing teams
- Ensure that marketing and sales programs are developed and executed on time and on budget. Timely follow up on marketing campaigns and promotional offers to help optimize revenue
- Has knowledge of and complies with SS&C Advent Sales Development processes and procedures that are trained during onboarding. Recommends changes when appropriate.
- Attend sales meetings/trainings as appropriate
- Work with third party publications, ABM vendors, marketing agencies and event organisers to execute demand generation campaigns
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships with decision makers and influencers within your new business customers
- Work with and under the direction of senior sales/marketing resources to drive pipeline and lead generation
- Previous sales experience is favourable - Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salesforce.com (or similar CRM software) experience
- Fluent in one of Swedish, Danish or Norwegian and / or German. French is an advantage
- Previous working experience in High Tech or Financial Services an advantage.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, has a positive can-do attitude to achieve
- Quick learner, able to apply best practices and act on coaching feedback
- Enthusiasm and interest in pursuing career in sales, marketing, or relationship management
- A desire to learn more about the financial services industry, An understanding of the Wealth Management, Asset Management or Alternative Investments industry is a bonus.
- Ability to form relationships with prospects and customers, strong interpersonal skills are key
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listener who can understand customer and prospect needs and respond accordingly
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates (https://www.ssctech.com/Portals/0/Documents/pdf-assets/SSC-EEA-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood.
SS&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.