Senior Software Engineer
SS&C Innovest seeks a Senior Software Engineer to join its innovative and dynamic development team. Apply your cutting-edge software development skills and collaborate with a team of highly skilled business analysts to build, customize, and support a powerful suite of products serving the financial services industry.
With offices in New York, Texas, and California, SS&C Innovest specializes in trust, wealth management, payments, unique and hard-to-value assets, securities operations, and information systems. With more than $500 billion in assets on our systems and processing more than 4 million client transactions a month, Innovest provides high-powered, flexible solutions to our clients.
Desired Technical Skills:
- .NET/ C#, or Visual C++.
- Microsoft database technologies, including SQL Server, stored procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, and database architecture.
- Familiarity with developing web services APIs (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
- Advanced web application techniques and technologies such as ASP.NET, MVC, client-side scripting, and AJAX.
- Messaging and trading technologies such as MQ, SWIFT, and FIX.
- Web technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS, server-side components and scripting).
- Object-oriented programming (e.g., Java, C++, C#, or equivalent).
- Relational databases and analytics.
- SQL database analysis, business intelligence, and reporting tools
- SQL database performance tuning.
- Security and encryption concepts.
- Visual Studio
- Financial and accounting concepts including account management, trading, fixed income, and equities preferred.
- Server-side scripting technologies such as PowerShell preferred.
SS&C Innovest is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.