Strategic Relationship Manager
SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a Strategic Relationship Manager at our office in New York.
Advent’s Strategic Relationship Manager will serve as
- Develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives from C level on down. Effectively deliver scheduled business reviews to key business contacts.
- Cultivate an understanding of your client’ business requirements, industry challenges and goals coupled with a strong understanding of how they are using their SS&C Advent solutions to maximize adoption, growth, and account retention as well as the trusted advisor role with the client.
- Provide strategic oversight during the entire client journey including implementation, optimization, growth, renewal and ensure a seamless handover of knowledge and responsibilities where appropriate.
- Act as a collaborative partner with the Support teams to ensure client tickets are resolved to the best of SS&C Advent’s abilities.
- Be the voice of the client to Product Management, Product Marketing, Support, Renewals, Services, Finance, etc. building
strongworking relationship with each to ensure client success and consistency of contact.
- Build and maintain a high level of client satisfaction and reference-ability
- Own all solutions and services sales activities for assigned accounts
- Attain and exceed annual sales quota
- Forecast accurately
necessarypipeline to exceed annual quota
- Successfully diagnose business operations of clients and prescribe appropriate SS&C Advent solutions and services
- Use Salesforce effectively to manage the sales process, lead generation to close, and maintain relevant data
- 5+ years of client/account management and/or sales experience in enterprise software, business consulting or a related field.
- Ability to multi-task and handle complex matters with little supervision and excellent follow-up.
- High degree of organization, efficiency, urgency and follow through on program planning and execution.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills inclusive of outstanding presentation development and delivery skills, with the ability to inform, influence and impact all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, present and influence credibly at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to prioritize and perform effectively in all situations.
- Demonstrated ability to grow relationships and expand platform footprints with the client firm.
- Proven ability to consistently exceed sales and revenue targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to be an honest advocate, willing to push back when needed.
- Prior hands-on working knowledge and/or implementation of a complex solution within the FinTech or Financial Services space
- Experience working with global asset managers, alternative investment managers or service providers preferred
- Strong collaboration and team working skills.
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail.
- Willing to travel 20-30%.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree or related work experience.
If you've got what it takes to be a great Strategic Relationship Manager and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today.
Why work for Advent?
Experience and Stability
- 30 years of successfully providing mission-critical, reliable, trusted solutions to investment management organizations of all sizes
- 4,500 clients worldwide with over $16 trillion managed with our systems
- Advent has
localpresence on four continents, supporting clients all over the world
- Offices located in San Francisco, Jacksonville, New York, Boston, London, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Zurich, Stockholm, Oslo, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore
- Commitment to innovation, which is inspired by
clientand industry needs
- Consistently investing a healthy percentage of revenue in R&D
A great place to work
- Regularly ranked in the top 15 on the list of 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area
- Named one of the Top Corporate Philanthropists in the Greater Bay Area since 2009
- Recognized as one of the “Bay Area’s Healthiest Employers” four years in a row
This is a full time, staff position with Advent Software, Inc.
Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls