Geneva Consultant I
- Conduct client site implementations of Geneva, including software installation, setup and hands-on functional and technical training.
- Analyze customer's business and technical requirements.
- Configure and automate products to optimize client workflows.
- Frequent travel to clients. Travel is estimated at 60% of time.
- Manage time to maximize agenda and delivery of critical components.
- Execute on planned implementation tasks to maximize client satisfaction.
- Communicate project status to client and Advent project managers.
- Specify and/or develop and test custom reports.
- Build conversion and system integration mapping tools.
- Assist clients in the reconciliation process using Geneva.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years client experience in the financial services industry is required.
- Solid working knowledge of asset management and client back office workflow and operations are required.
- Familiarity with general ledger is highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Advent’s Geneva or expertise with similar applications, is highly preferred.
- SQL experience and ability to develop integration solutions is helpful.
Highly preferred individual characteristics:
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage time to maximize productivity.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently by gathering information from a variety of sources to acquire the knowledge needed to compete assigned tasks.
- Strong communication skills. The ability to present information to both technical and nontechnical individuals.
- Ability to gain credibility quickly while on-site is essential.
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time.