Marketo/Email Marketing Specialist
SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a Marketo/Email Marketing Specialist to join our Revvie award-winning team in San Francisco, Jacksonville or New York.
Are you a highly efficient digital marketer with particular expertise in email marketing and marketing operations? Looking to make your mark and flex your Marketo muscles?
The ideal candidate is preferably a Marketo Certified Expert with the technical skill, passion, detail orientation, and service mindset to take ownership of our daily marketing operations tasks, troubleshooting, maintenance, and systems stability while producing a large volume of digital programs on behalf of internal clients.
You are a doer, who never stops learning, with a passion for delivering business results.
This is an individual contributor role with a significant campaign production responsibility - and huge opportunity to take ownership and shape how Advent lead management is done.
- Collaborate with internal clients and colleagues on program planning
- Plan, produce, QA, deploy large program volumes on behalf of internal clients
- Build all required components in Marketo/SFDC per established process
- Take ownership of Marketo Email, Landing Page, and Form templates
standardapproach to nurture builds, expand our automation capabilities
- Establish measurement and reporting methods for nurture programs
- Look for process optimization at every opportunity and propose to team
- Troubleshoot system issues as they arise; develop proposals for fixes; execute
- Document new process, system changes, standards and educate
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years' experience in digital B2B marketing; 1-2 years in email B2B marketing
- Marketing automation experience with Marketo strongly preferred
- Stellar communication skills, able to work with tech., creative, and marketing staff
- Quick learner with the demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop for basic image editing a plus
- HTML 5 skills & CSS desirable
- Direct response copywriting skills a bonus
- BA/BS in English, Writing, Communications, Marketing or related field preferred
- Comfortable with ambiguity, risk, trying new things, experimentation
- Strong service mentality to support business partners
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only, please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls, please.