Enterprise Team Intern
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida. Advent Software, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking an Enterprise Team Intern in Jacksonville, Florida. *Seeking Jr./Sr. student or recent graduate looking to transition into a full-time role based on performance.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills. He/she should be solution-oriented and able to provide appropriate suggestions to clients seeking workable solutions for their customers. This person needs to be a quick thinker with exceptional organizational skills and superior project management. He/she should also be articulate, organized, patient, thorough and able to deal with a variety of people.
- Operating our proprietary internet-based performance reporting application
- Supporting Implementation Consultants in efficiently managing client implementations simultaneously from initial introduction through training until the client is ready for their personal Client Advocate
- Communicating with clients in a proactive, consultative & professional manner through scheduled phone conversations and those that require specific client assistance
- Have the ability to decipher, process and follow through with client requests
- Work internally to help client to set up their individual, unique site within our system
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal Black Diamond departments when needed
If you've got what it takes to be a great Enterprise Team Intern and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today.