As a Software Engineer, you are responsible for designing, implementing and supporting the processes related to processing big datasets for our clients.
- Provide Automated Processes for internal clients across EMEA.
- Provide DevOps support on a seasonal basis
- Maintain and improve existing codebase
- Develop new functionality to replace manual processes
- Assist Advent Outsourcing Services organization with knowledge of new functionality and solving issues
- Train and learn on product changes and new technologies relevant for building and maintaining automation and raise the standard of how this is achieved and also on how well it can be done.
- Extensive programming experience
- SQL (Views, Stored Procedures)
- Experience with
- SQL Query performance optimization
- XML, XSD, XSLT
- Single Page Applications (SPA)
- RESTFull API’s
- Preferred Framework Experience
- .NET Core
- Speaks and writes English, international work environment
- Ability to manage and exceed internal client expectations
- Full stack developer experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment
- Self-Directed. Must be able to work independently
- Revenue awareness – must understand the role generates revenue and the expectations that go with it
- Good sense of urgency, sometimes automated items affect a large number of people, sometimes its monetary values that are at stake.
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis/resolution skills
- Excellent organizational/multitasking skills
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- Education in MIS, computer science, other technical degrees, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of financial instruments and accounting
- Experience of handling large datasets efficiently
Our Technology Stack
- MS SQL Server
- C# .NET, .NET Core, some legacy .NET VB
- Angular with SSR (Server Side Rendering)
npmpackages, NodeJS, webpack
- TFS, planning to move to Azure DevOps w. GIT
- Cloud-like environment
- Windows Server
- Visual Studio
At least two years job (or equivalent) experience, working with some or all of the technologies in our technology stack.