SS&C Innovest seeks an Operations Analyst to join its Unique Assets Operations team. Apply your cutting-edge skills to support a powerful suite of products serving the financial services industry.
With offices in New York, Texas and California, SS&C Innovest specializes in trust, wealth management, payments, unique and hard-to-value assets, securities operations, and information systems.
This position is responsible for managing and maintaining SS&C Innovest’s Unique Assets client relationships through issue research and resolution, release management, addressing client requests and providing application training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor case tracking software to address and route client issues in a timely manner
- Respond to client inquires for assistance with Unique Asset products and systems
- Install development patches and releases
- Provide after-hours support on a rolling schedule
- Research and document client issues and provide step-by-step directions to re-create in the issue tracking system
- Provide on-site or web training of Unique Assets software products
- Train and assist other Unique Assets personnel
- Create and maintain Unique Assets documentation for each module for software training and online help manuals
- Work with Development Team to ensure all scheduled items have been satisfactorily completed, including validating quality assurance testing, as needed
- Work with the clients to ensure release testing is completed prior to installation
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five (5) years relevant work experience in software operations, unique assets accounting or related fields
- Dynamic problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer appropriate solutions
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and compliance procedures
- SQL or other query language proficiency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.