Associate Client Advocate - AOS
SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a Client Advocate for the Advent Outsourcing Services group in our Jacksonville, FL office.
PLEASE NOTE - Hours: 9:00AM-6:00PM.
Advent Outsourcing Services is a leading outsource provider to the global financial industry, capable of meeting the most demanding requirements for efficient, secure, and scalable back-office processing, portfolio accounting, and financial reporting capabilities. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills. The ability to learn quickly and to comprehend difficult concepts is a tremendous asset in this position. Working with both internal teams within Advent Outsourcing Services and directly with clients, he/she will ensure proper support for our client solutions. This person should also possess the enthusiasm and entrepreneurial skills needed to grow with our company. Training will be provided.
- Provide high-level and in-depth workflow and product use support by resolving inquiries via phone, email, and web, in a manner and time frame consistent with team service levels and goals
- Work collaboratively with clients, team members, implementation analysts, and resources across the company to resolve client issues
- Own and address client needs and product issues from inception to resolution
- Maintain and create detailed documentation through logging of support cases, email, and knowledge base article for client and internal use
- Learn and thoroughly understand new product features
- Required critical traits include:
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage and exceed clients’ expectations for support
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team environment
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis/resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex issues and adapt to different challenges and changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and convey client business requirements to senior level resources for escalation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university
- Investment industry experience or a degree in Finance/Economics is preferred
- Previous Axys/APX or client service experience is preferred
If you've got what it takes to be a great Associate Client Advocate and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today.
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) well-being. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Advent’s culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to Advent and thrive in your work today!
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls please.