SS&C Advent offers a unique opportunity to join their New York Office in a dynamic role assisting the local executive team with daily operations and project coordination. We are looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant, who has proven experience supporting the CEO or GM in a fast-paced environment. The position requires a highly organized individual with strong written and verbal communication skills. The candidate must also be able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously; sometimes under tight deadlines. You have a passion for building productive relationships and believe that a high functioning team is critical to success.
In this role, you will report to the GM of SS&C Advent who leads a team of 2500+ employees worldwide. The position will support the Advent business unit by fostering a collaborative working environment, culture & communications.
Serve as the executive assistant for the local executive team in New York, and their senior leaders.
Support the day to day operations of the New York office. Foster high office morale through day to day interactions, social events and quarterly activities and hosting external visitors to our office. Finally, perform regular and ad-hoc administrative & operational duties which include but are not exclusive to:
- Schedule, plan and coordinate meetings; in-person, phone, and video
- Manage calendars and act as a point of contact between the executive team and internal and/or external clients
- Support executive & senior management meetings, both internal & external. Document meeting notes; track action items and follow-ups; manage meeting recordings
- Support and coordinate various projects of the local executive team and PMO office.
- Plan & book travel arrangements
- Purchase orders and expense reporting
- Coordinate catering
- Act as point of contact for the day to day operations of the New York Office.
- Support Leadership and Management in effective culture and communications such as: all staff meetings, employee events, written communications, etc.
- When necessary, provide support for functional managers and cross-functional corporate initiatives
- Assist with regional events from start to finish. Typical events include; client & prospect events, product roadshows, staff training, annual kickoff, and other team/office events. Event coordination includes:
- Budget and contract negotiations with vendors
- Registration tracking, agenda design, meeting logistics and execution
- Post-work on internal and client events such as invoice and budget tracking, analysis of event, follow up with attendees, etc.
- Partner closely with other executive assistants across the globe on cross-departmental projects and support.
If you've got what it takes to be a great Executive Assistant, and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented, and fun team, then apply today.
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.