Service Desk Analyst
SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking an entry level Service Desk Analyst for our office in Stockholm. You will wear many hats with exposure and responsibility for numerous technologies. This is a great place to excel with your current expertise, in a fast-paced tech savvy office.
What you get to do:
As part of a global Service Desk team, you will provide the highest level of customer service, leveraging your experience and our knowledge base to support the organization.
- Facilitate laptop, desktop and server requests, building systems using standard imaging tools and checklists.
- Manage lifecycle of ServiceNow tickets from triage through resolution
- Active Directory, Email, DNS administration, users and groups creation and permissions
- Support the Microsoft Office suite and additional business applications like Jira, Confluence, Skype, and OneDrive
- Administer and support all types of mobile devices
- Maintain detailed and up to date hardware and software licensing inventory
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and telephone issues
- Maintain appropriate hardware supplies, working closely with our purchasing department
- Contribute and improve on all service delivery metrics
- Ensure IT security procedures are followed and enforced
- Lead projects such as hardware and OS upgrades, software roll outs, and new product deployments
- Nice to have scripting for automation and efficiencies, using VB and PowerShell
- Participate in a standard after hours on-call rotation
Skills you will need:
- Amazing customer service and communication skills
- Solid laptop/desktop support experience
- Incredibly energetic, passionate technologist
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and understand new technologies
- Must be self-sufficient at times and always a team player
- Highly dependable, highly visible and self-motivated
- Problem solving and analytical capability
- Proactively find and resolve small issues before they become major events
- Ability to operate in shifting situations and successfully handle multiple priorities
If you have what it takes to be a great Service Desk Analyst, apply today!
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates (https://www.ssctech.com/Portals/0/Documents/pdf-assets/SSC-EEA-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood.
SS&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.