Sr. Project Consultant
SS&C Salentica is an industry-leading provider of software and services to the Financial Services industry. We are currently looking for an industry-proven, self-motivated Senior Project consultant to join our team of experienced implementation professionals. The successful candidate will be a detailed, conscientious worker with a proven record of Microsoft Dynamics CRM project management success, proven private wealth industry experience and who have demonstrated they can work collaboratively and independently as required. The successful candidate will be located in our downtown Toronto office and will report to the Services Project Manager.
- Managing Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations, including upgrades
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration
- Superior communication skills
- high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as a self starter and in a team environment
- Ability to work with internal teams to deliver client solutions
- Extensive knowledge of financial services/asset management and RIA markets
- Lead project management implementation process with external Salentica clients who are implementing Salentica Engage.
- Lead and guide team and client through project implementation phases, including:
- business process due diligence
- solution design
- application design
- documentation of system requirements
- Facilitate sessions to capture and then translate client business needs into project functional and technical requirements.
- Plan and manage internal Salentica resources accordingly to ensure successful implementations
- Create and Manage project implementation budgets
- Identify needed Salentica resources required to staff projects
- Create and execute project work items and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before they are sent to the customer.
- Act as consultative client advisor and a Salentica advocate
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Recognizes and Minimizes Salentica project risk exposure.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Analyze and map client data and configure CRM based on mappings
- Capture detailed requirements for CRM
- Provide CRM configuration services to SS&C Salentica clients
- Other project duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business IT systems
- Significant experience implementing MS CRM
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Proven strong collaboration skills
- Demonstrated aptitude and ability for planning and execution
- Ability to recognize a client requirement, document, and outline steps for execution
- Superior time management skills
- Superior written, verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and report/communicate these back to the SS&C/Salentica Delivery team
- Ability to take ownership of a task from initiation to completion
- PMP designation
- MS CRM certifications
- Major IT implementation experience and understanding how systems are affected by business process change
- Experience in dealing with complex business problems, identifying business/functional user requirements and recommending how to best support them through processes and applications
- Ability to have influence without authority, and a strong ability to sell recommendations and solutions by stating advantages and value in business terms
- Related financial service/wealth management industry experience