Associate Data Analyst, Black Diamond
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville. SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking an Associate Data Analyst at our office in Jacksonville.
The Associate Data Analyst will join our service team who supports Black Diamond Performance Reporting™, which provides solutions for the wealth management process. The core product retrieves and reconciles investment accounting data and provides a feature rich, Internet-based application to analyze performance.
Black Diamond Performance Reporting™ helps wealth managers and their clients by providing unbiased, outsourced investment performance reporting. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent analytical skills. This position is the first to receive the daily data input and requires a detailed, thorough, organized person who needs minimal supervision with strong written and oral communication skills to process and audit the data for our clients. S/he she should be able to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure. S/he should possess the enthusiasm and entrepreneurial skills needed to grow with our company.
- Analyze incoming information to provide accurate and consistent data to clients
- Operate proprietary internet-based performance reporting application
- Complete full reconciliation of client transactional data daily
- Complete data point research items submitted by service teams and clients
- Monitor automatic nightly data jobs for accuracy and completion
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal and external groups to provide industry leading service to clients
- Assist with system and product development enhancements
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institution in a business-related field required
- Finance/Accounting experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Problem solving and analytical mindset
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) wellbeing. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Advent’s culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to Advent and thrive in your work today!
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls please.