- Develop modular and scalable code for back-end applications using C++.
- Co-ordinate with Business Analysts to define scope, requirements and technical details for new projects and enhancements.
- Closely work with our global development team (Florida US, Beijing China).
- Develop and document high level and detailed design specifications using the Object Oriented methodologies.
- Proactively work to identify issues and provide solutions for the same.
- Refactor and improve a combination of legacy and current codebase.
- Review code with peers and technical lead.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 2-10 years of solid, proven programming experience of C++.
- 2-7 years of programming experience of c#
- Proficient in object-oriented design.
- Strong experience with Windows server-side architecture, design, and development.
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge and experience strongly plus.
Desired Individual Characteristics:
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a collaborative environment.
- Strong programming and algorithmic skills.
- Knowledge or interest in wealth management or financial services is a strong plus.
Experience and/or knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Knowledge of financial industry
- WPF, ASP.NET, XML
- Jenkins and GIT
- SCRUM and JIRA Agile methodologies