You would join a small innovative team practicing agile-methodologies within a larger company ecosystem. You would be focused on delivering user-friendly, highly-automated, and modern software solutions that solve key problems in the regions we serve. If you enjoy delivering usable software for complex problems within the financial industry, this job’s for you.
- Design, develop, and test software along with the rest of the agile team while ensuring stakeholders remain satisfied with the results.
- Ensure that the team remains laser focused on delivering value to the market and not just code.
- You’re expected to be curious about new technology and driven to develop the best possible solution with the tools available.
- You choose pragmatism over perfection
- You would sit in an office in close proximity with your team mates, however you have flexibility to work independently from home office as well
- You would be joining a results-driven culture
- Several years .NET experience
- Good SQL Skills with a drive to optimize and automate
- Full-stack development skills needed
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Familiar with test driven development and experience with unit test building
- Fluent in English and preferably a Scandinavian language
- Team-player as well as independent minded
- Knowledge of the financial industry and fintech a plus
- Education in computer science or other relevant technical degree