Advent Software, where highly skilled professionals power the market in automated solutions for investment professionals, is currently seeking a Marketing Executive at our Hong Kong office. Advent’s quality software, data, services and tools enable financial professionals to improve service and communication with their clients, allowing them to grow their business while controlling costs.
The role is to provide marketing and sales support in the Asia Pacific region as part of the EMEA and APAC Marketing Team. It will have focus on APAC and in addition to the marketing team, will need to work closely with the APAC sales organisation and account executives. The role requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of people. The jobholder will be based in a regional office and will need to be able to work remotely under direction. They will need to travel where required.
The role will report to the Marketing Director APAC/EMEA
Honk Kong or Singapore
- Ensure that marketing and sales programs are developed and executed on time and on budget
- Assist with marketing plans, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing and sales teams in delivering agreed activities
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars and receptions
- Manage the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update databases in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor and report on the results and effectiveness of marketing campaigns and activities
- Work closely with sales and the global marketing team to ensure alignment
- Assist the marketing manager and marketing team
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures and press releases
- Assist in the execution of Account Based Marketing campaigns
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Help organise events, exhibitions and seminars, making bookings and overseeing the guest list
- Write and proofread copy
- Upload material to the website(s), social media pages, online libraries and marketing department databases
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
- Assist sales in the production of key sales literature and collateral: including RFPs, Presentations, Communications, etc.
- Where required attend events, trade shows and exhibitions
- Marketing experience and event management experience
- Good appreciation of B2B marketing, with a good understanding of social media, marketing automation, CRM and ABM
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Independent and able to work remotely as part of a global team
- An understanding of Marketo (or similar), Salesforce and Microsoft Office required
- Personal qualities include personable, adaptable, reliable, direct and creative
- Knowledge of the sector not strictly necessary but would be considered a bonus
What Advent Offers
Advent EMEA’s trademark is a positive, international and challenging working environment. At Advent you will meet a team-oriented and highly social group of people. We offer a competitive remuneration package, continuous training & development, and a lot of fun!
About Advent Software
For 30 years, Advent Software has been providing reliable, trusted solutions to investment management organisations of all sizes and strategies across the US, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Advent, now with clients in 60 different countries, has established itself as a leading provider of software solutions for investment management around the world. Advent’s EMEA operation has been growing rapidly since 1998 and now has over 165 clients across the region and seven offices supporting the growing client base. Advent’s solutions span trading & order management, portfolio management & reporting, client relationship management and real-time portfolio accounting. Please visit our web-site (www.advent.com) for further information about Advent and our solutions.