Sales Development Representative
SS&C Advent is a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry. In 2018, we ranked No. 38 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated individual to join our team as a Sales Development Representative.
As the SDR is typically the first person a client or prospect interacts with at SS&C Advent, it is imperative that they create experiences for our clients and prospects that set the stage for effective follow-up from members of our sales teams and drive future account growth.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a key role in both qualifying inbound opportunities and generating new outbound opportunities.
The ideal candidate is results-oriented, enthusiastic to learn, and ambitious. Candidates should be sales-focused and looking to advance their career in sales.
- Work to meet and exceed monthly goals defined to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, setting up meetings, etc.
- Understand the customer's environment and introduce new concepts to solve the customer's problems and set the stage for sales to determine and confirm
- Provide qualified leads to the field sales organization contributing to development/penetration efforts.
- Gather and collect pertinent prospect information into CRM.
- Enhance product knowledge through regularly scheduled training sessions and direct feedback from members of the sales teams.
- Support marketing campaigns and promotional offers to help optimize revenue.
- Define, refine and automate our systems/processes/templates that will allow us
understand& improve our business, market environments, and competitor landscapes in which we operate and compete more efficiently and effectively.
- 1-2 years Financial Services or Software industry experience preferred but not required
- Comfortable speaking to Sr. Level decision makers required
- Financial services and wealth management industry knowledge a plus.
- Hungry, Self-motivated and results-driven. Has a positive can-do attitude.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and has a natural interest in technology and finance.
- Quick learner, able to apply best practices and act on coaching feedback.
- Enthusiasm and interest in pursuing
- Ability to form relationships with prospects and customers. Strong interpersonal skills are key.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Effectivelistener who can understand customer and prospect needs and respond accordingly.
- Experience with SaaS or Salesforce preferred
- BA/BS required.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Progressive training opportunities and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) wellbeing.
- Strong work-life balance coupled with a deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work.
- Potential advancement to a closing role in a highly sought-after sales environment.
If you have what it takes to be a great Sales Development Representative and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today!
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.