Rebalancer Specialist Intern
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida. SS&C/Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a Rebalancer Specialist Intern in Jacksonville, Florida. *Seeking Jr./Sr. Student or recent graduate
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills. He/She should be solution-oriented and able to provide appropriate suggestions to clients seeking workable solutions for their customers. This person needs to be a quick thinker with exceptional organizational skills and superior project management. He/She should also be articulate, organized, patient, thorough and able to deal with a variety of people.
- Operating our proprietary internet-based performance reporting application
- Supporting Rebalancer Specialists in efficiently managing client implementations simultaneously from initial introduction through training.
- Communicating with clients in a proactive, consultative and professional manner through scheduled phone conversations and those that require specific client assistance.
- Have the ability to decipher, process, and follow through with client requests.
- Work internally to help client to set up their individual, unique site within our system.
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal Black Diamond departments when needed
If you’ve got what it takes to be a great Rebalancer Specialist Intern and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today.