Account Executive - Client Sales
SS&C Advent, where highly skilled professionals power the market in automated solutions for investment professionals, is currently seeking a highly motivated Account Executive. SS&C Advent’s quality software, data, services and tools enable financial professionals to improve service and communication to their clients, allowing them to grow their business while controlling costs.
- Own the strategic business relationship
- Act as a main contact for the account and overall account strategy
- Own all product ACV activities
- Attain and exceed quarterly and annual quota
- Forecast accurately
- Develop necessary pipeline to exceed quarterly and annual quota
- Successfully diagnose business operations of clients and prescribe appropriate SS&C Advent solution
- Use Salesforce effectively to manage the sales process, lead generation to close, and maintain relevant data
- Prospect and generate leads for assigned territory
- Provide focused insight for clients on the best possible solution for them and sell it
- Act as primary contact, closer, and all knowing resource in sale of the SS&C Advent offering
- 1-2 years of client or field experience selling enterprise level software
- Ability to prospect and build a pipeline
- Proficient at calling into various levels of an organization.
- Proficient at buying access into various levels of an organization.
- Proficient at identifying the right opportunities and their appropriateness for entering the pipeline.
- Proficient at handling objections.
- Proficient at controlling the steps of an evaluation
- Knowing the steps you want to propose.
- Selling the prospect/client on incorporating your steps.
- Knowing when and how to involve sales management.
- Ability to coach and prepare references
- Superior ability to build and maintain relationships
- Superior oral, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership within the group and across the sales organization by:
- Consistently delivering results.
- Sets the example for work ethic, initiative, contagious enthusiasm, drive and professional conduct.
- Continuous demonstration of commitment.
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Salesforce
- Experience working in or selling to financial services
- Previous experience in a Sales Development or Account Executive role
If you've got what it takes to be a great Account Executive and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today.
This is a full time, salaried staff position with SS&C Advent
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) well being. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Advent’s culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to SS&C Advent and thrive in your work today!
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply direct to SS&C Advent. No phone calls please.
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.