Cash Application Specialist I
SS&C Advent Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNC), the leader in automated solutions for investment professionals, is currently seeking a highly motivated Cash Applications Specialist I at our office in San Francisco. Advent’s quality software, data, services and tools enable financial professionals to improve service and communication to their clients, allowing them to grow their business while controlling costs. Advent is the only financial services software company to be awarded the Service Capability and Performance certification for being a world-class support and services organization.
- Accurately enter and post daily cash receipts into Oracle Accounting System
- Wires: Includes research and follow up, and application of all wires
- ACH: Includes researching and follow up, and application of all ACH including auto-ACH transactions
- Manual Deposit: Post all desktop deposits.
- Credit Cards: Maintaining recurring credit card lists, setting up credit card information into Oracle, and calling client regarding setup issues or rejected transactions.
- Responsible for keeping customer accounts current with cash applications
- Backup to Cash Application Accountant III, as needed
- Partner with the Credit and Collections and Billings teams to research application issues or changes
- 0-3 years of experience with finance or accounting background
- Thorough knowledge of systems (Excel, Word, Oracle or Equivalent)
- Basic accounting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with assigned roles and responsibilities
- AA Degree and/or similar combinations of education and/or experience
If you've got what it takes to be a great Cash Application Specialist and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today.
Why work for Advent?
Experience and Stability
- 30 years of successfully providing mission-critical, reliable, trusted solutions to investment management organizations of all sizes
- 4,500 clients worldwide with over $16 trillion managed with our systems
- Advent has local presence on four continents, supporting clients all over the world
- Offices located in San Francisco, Jacksonville, New York, Boston, London, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Zurich, Stockholm, Oslo, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Beijing
- Commitment to innovation, which is inspired by client and industry needs
- Consistently investing a healthy percentage of revenue in R&D
A great place to work
- Regularly ranked in the top 15 on the list of 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area
- Named one of the Top Corporate Philanthropists in the Greater Bay Area since 2009
- Recognized as one of the “Bay Area’s Healthiest Employers” 2011-2014
This is a full time, staff position with Advent Software, Inc. A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package includes equity compensation, 401(k) w/match, employee stock purchase, and domestic partners coverage. For 30 years, Advent has revolutionized professional money management. Join us as we shape the future of the financial services industry.
Advent Software, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.