Technical Business Analyst, Advent Community
SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a Business Analyst, Advent Community for our office in Jacksonville.
This position reports to the Solutions Manager, Advent Community and will work closely with the IT Apps development team, internal business stakeholders, and external client users. The position will be responsible for working with the business to document requirements for development work on Advent Community, lead Agile scrums, and ensure high-quality, timely delivery of work.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define business requirements and workflows for Community development.
- Write detailed requirements documentation and test cases for the Community development team.
- Collaborate with the Community Development Team Lead to organize technical requirements gathering sessions and ensure complete technical documentation.
- Consult with the Development Team to ensure understanding and answer questions regarding requirements.
- Lead backlog grooming, and along with the Solutions Manager, maintain and prioritize the backlog.
- Help develop UI/UX of applications/pages, including creation of wireframes/mockups.
- Manage testing of Community development, including client/external UAT; provide validation testing after initial QA.
- As Scrum Master, run the daily stand-ups, plan releases, and give release reviews.
- Field questions and investigate issues relating to the Community with the development team/IT.
- Administer Google Analytics/Tag Manager, Coveo, Hotjar, and Admin UI.
- Participate in Community moderation, user testing, data analysis, and other business activities.
- 3+ years’ experience working with website or application UI design and development, user experience design or large-scale project management.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience working with SCM tools, release management and documentation tools (especially Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail, and ability to work collaboratively to find innovative solutions.
- Ability to work independently and self-manage workload.
- BS. in Computer Science, MIS, Visual Design or related field preferred.
- Ability to travel domestically 1 to 3 times a year for 3 to 4 days at a time to collaborate with the onsite IT and business teams.
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls please.